Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unable to read text in user profile.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob

Bob

Unable to read text in user profile. Empty
PostSubject: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 am

When I fill in the details of Location etc I'm guessing that the text is the same colour as the background as I have to highlight the area to read it. Is this something that I can change or is the default skin set by admin?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:06 am

I think I'm going to have to have another ID so that I can log on as non admin and see what happens when I make alterations.
Back to top Go down
steve

steve

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 am

Perhaps you could call yourself WALT,if you were to have a second id for admin reasons Very Happy

Steve
Back to top Go down
steve

steve

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 pm

I keep getting emails everytime a new posting is made,i have been in to my profile and i thought i ticked all the correct box's to avoid this.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:52 am

steve wrote:
I keep getting emails everytime a new posting is made,i have been in to my profile and i thought i ticked all the correct box's to avoid this.

Steve

I've had a look at your profile and it appears you have ticked all the right boxes let me know if you still haveproblems.
Back to top Go down
steve

steve

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 am

Cheers Derek,

Hopfully its sorted now,been through my profile a few times last night ticking and unticking box's What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Anybody noticed .......

<---=

I did it bounce bounce bounce

Post counts and stuff now in red afro
Back to top Go down
steve

steve

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Oh yes indeedy......who's a clever boy then Rolling Eyes thank you,the white was terrible bounce
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Thank you much better.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:56 am

Excellent. Great improvement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Unable to read text in user profile. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to read text in user profile.
Page 1 of 1