Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Unable to read text in user profile.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob

PostSubject: Unable to read text in user profile.   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 am

When I fill in the details of Location etc I'm guessing that the text is the same colour as the background as I have to highlight the area to read it. Is this something that I can change or is the default skin set by admin?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:06 am

I think I'm going to have to have another ID so that I can log on as non admin and see what happens when I make alterations.

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 am

Perhaps you could call yourself WALT,if you were to have a second id for admin reasons Very Happy

Steve
Back to top Go down
steve

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 pm

I keep getting emails everytime a new posting is made,i have been in to my profile and i thought i ticked all the correct box's to avoid this.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:52 am

steve wrote:
I keep getting emails everytime a new posting is made,i have been in to my profile and i thought i ticked all the correct box's to avoid this.

Steve

I've had a look at your profile and it appears you have ticked all the right boxes let me know if you still haveproblems.

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 am

Cheers Derek,

Hopfully its sorted now,been through my profile a few times last night ticking and unticking box's What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Anybody noticed .......

<---=

I did it bounce bounce bounce

Post counts and stuff now in red afro
Back to top Go down
steve

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Oh yes indeedy......who's a clever boy then Rolling Eyes thank you,the white was terrible bounce
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Thank you much better.
Back to top Go down
Keith

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:56 am

Excellent. Great improvement.

Suzuki DL650 V-Strom  
Piaggio BV300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to read text in user profile.   

Back to top Go down

Unable to read text in user profile.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1