Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keith is here so you can all relax now .....

Go down 
+2
Bob
Keith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith

Keith

Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... Empty
PostSubject: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:20 am

Hello folks.

Why aren't you all out riding? The weather's beautiful down here in the Sunny Sarf.

Catch you all later.

Safe roads!

Keith

PS. Thanks Derek. Nice new forum!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 am

Hi Keith, hope you're well. Sorry I missed you at Alton, I was in Cornwall visiting family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Alan

Alan

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 am

You're so right Keith! My machine is all clean and polished for its viewing, so I daren't ride it anywhere.

(I bet knowing my luck it doesn't sell and next week the weather will be cr*ap!) No
Back to top Go down
Joyce

Joyce

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 am

Glad you made it sunny .

It is cold and windy here today - can't complain tho' as we have had a good week.
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Maybe I should have introduced myself properly. Embarassed

I'm a GOG (Grumpy Old Git) who is now 'retired'. After owning a number of maxi-scooters over the years I am now the proud owner of a Honda SH300i (and also an old MZ TS250/1 'Supa 5'). I live in Sunny Hampshire and ride when I can, though long journeys seem to be a thing of the past.

I enjoy the GOG meetings in The Station Café, Alton: good food and a pleasant ride up the Meon Valley always brings a smile to my lips to say nothing of the happy faces I meet there. Very Happy

Safe roads!

Keith
Back to top Go down
philmel

philmel

PostSubject: gogs   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 am

Smile I too am a Gog , I like to attend Alton but rely on Keith reminding me what day it is Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 am

Hello Phil, glad you found us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:53 am

Welcome aboard Phil - It's Tuesday BTW Razz
Back to top Go down
philmel

philmel

PostSubject: breakfast   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:56 am

Very Happy Bob you owe me for eating your breakfast Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:20 am

I paid you mate - you're losing your mind. Ask Keith, I gave him the money to give to you. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
philmel

philmel

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:26 am

Shocked How come you wanted an eccles cake as well? I had trouble eating that ! I am sure Keith will have invested the money wisely Suspect
Back to top Go down
philmel

philmel

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 am

Shocked Keith who?
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:56 am

Bless you!

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith is here so you can all relax now .....   Keith is here so you can all relax now ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Keith is here so you can all relax now .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxi Scooter Riders Club :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: