Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Skochie here from the Midlands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skochie

skochie

Hi Skochie here from the Midlands Empty
PostSubject: Hi Skochie here from the Midlands   Hi Skochie here from the Midlands EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm

hi all my name is Skochie from Coventry I am looking at buying my first scooter so I am new to this so looking for all the advise I can get [b] lol!
Back to top Go down
phantom309

phantom309

PostSubject: Re: Hi Skochie here from the Midlands   Hi Skochie here from the Midlands EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:20 am

hiya .welcome to the group.advise is free ,lol.it's all down to what you want from a scooter that makes the choice a bit easier.
first is obvious what licence do you have.
then it's down to:-short distance then smaller 125cc,even though i regular did 140miles on my swing 125,medium 250 / 300,or full touring with maximum comfort ,then it's the bigger 400 / 650.
it's also cost and if the scoot fits you,you need to sit on a few .differant bikes / scooters fit differant people.depending on your size and height. (as in some scoots are taller,which aint no good if you got short legs) that sort of thing.

it's like iv'e bought the silverwing because it's the scoot i really wanted ,and it does all that i want it to do,leg room , storage and lots of it to..a good turn of speed when you need it,comfy....my only down side to the silverwing is it's bloody heavy, and now iv'e moved house parking is a pain ,.you have to take a lot of things in mind when you buy as it has to do what you want ,not just look good.no good having a race hourse when you live in a flat. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dave Weller

PostSubject: Re: Hi Skochie here from the Midlands   Hi Skochie here from the Midlands EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:20 am

Have you got a full licence, if so a Burgman 650 should tick all the right boxes, if you can manage the size of it. Like all bikes the weight is no problem when moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Skochie here from the Midlands   Hi Skochie here from the Midlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Skochie here from the Midlands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxi Scooter Riders Club :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: