Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kostya92

questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250 Empty
PostSubject: questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250   questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 pm

hello i new here looks like nice forum.
i got my bike from dad because he got car from work so my kymco b&w 250 now need some tuning
i wanted to ask if anyone know or heard or did about this scooter tuning on cylinder/variator/carburator/exaust or anything else.
i want to buy gasket kit 300cc mrp add maloosi kit le viance exaust and crankshaft and i need add carburator from gilera vxr200
i need any suggestions about this little project anything how you can help me maybe put other carburator.
im interesed where you can get better crankshaft
and if someone putted 300cc kit if he had problems with installation like needed porting or someting
and how long the kit lived
thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
capitano

PostSubject: Re: questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250   questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Frankly I wouldn't bother.

Enjoy the 250 for what it is or px it against an SH300 Honda or one of the 400s.
Back to top Go down
philmel

philmel

PostSubject: Re: questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250   questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 am

Very Happy Hello and welcome , I agree with Ged , you will get better results by upgrading to a larger machine bounce
Back to top Go down
johnp

johnp

PostSubject: Re: questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250   questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 pm

I'd always go bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250   questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250 Empty

Back to top Go down

questions and suggestions needed about Kymco Bet&Win 250
Page 1 of 1