Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hallo Everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarbs

PostSubject: Hallo Everybody   Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Rejoined the sanity people after some 40 years wasting my time driving cars and working like a dog. Bought a pig x7 that had been well used and then this year an X10. Has given me an entirley new life. I had quite forgotten how good two wheels are, With abundant time and decent clobber I am looking forward to long rides and utter freedom. Live in North Yorkshire (Skipton) and would be delighted to hear from other rescued creatures like me.
Back to top Go down
johnp

PostSubject: Re: Hallo Everybody   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:09 am

Hi and welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
philmel

PostSubject: Re: Hallo Everybody   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:45 am

Hello Tarbs and welcome , as the X10 is quite new it would be great if you could do a write up of your impressions of it and perhaps some pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
Tarbs

PostSubject: Thanks   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:49 am

Nice messages of welcome. I intend to write a piece on the x10/return to two Wheels etc etc in the near future. I am fascinated by the whole super-scoot scene and the interest riders of conventional machines show the x10 proves that most two wheel bods aren't prejudiced at all about them.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hallo Everybody   Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:20 am

Welcome from me too, looking forward to the write up of what looks like is going to be a brilliant machine.

PostSubject: Re: Hallo Everybody   Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:37 am

Tarbs
Welcome from me, the X10 looks like Piaggio's best yet. I do also have a great interest in the Beverly, which shares the same engine, I'm running a 9 month old S-Wing125 at the moment, so I could get a P-Ex, deal on one, but the S-Wing is a tough scooter, it's very well built and has good comfort, which I now need. (also my NC700X is a very good bike).
My brother lives at Steeton, so I know your area a bit, I hope to be up there more next year, so would look forward to a ride around the north Yorks moors with someone with local knowledge.
regards
Dave
Back to top Go down
Tarbs

PostSubject: yeah yeah   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:02 am

Be great to meet up.... the moors are awash at the moment; just got back from a ride over Bowland. Superb, but the bike gets absolutuely swamped in mud and grit.

Keep the big wheel turning, i say. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo Everybody   

Back to top Go down

Hallo Everybody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1