Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bassman here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bassman

Bassman here Empty
PostSubject: Bassman here   Bassman here EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 am

Yo peeps. I'm Bassman, I come from from the original Washington, the one in north east England where George's family originally come from before going off to the colonies all those years ago.

My ride is a Peugeot Satelis 500 after spending a lifetime on bikes - far more civilised IMHO.

I get my nickname from being a bass player in a rock band.

Looking forward to meeting some of you one day. I've always been in biker's clubs and enjoy rallies, ride-outs and gatherings. Not sure yet whether MSRC do such things as I've only just found you on the interweb thingy, as Richard says.
Back to top Go down
capitano

Bassman here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bassman here   Bassman here EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:22 am

Ehup geezer!

There are (ir)regular meets, but a fair old distance from Washington.

This is probably the busiest part of the forum:-

https://maxi-scooters-club.forumotion.net/f6-lord-piggy-smut-run
Back to top Go down
bassman

Bassman here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bassman here   Bassman here EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Thanks for the hallo Capitano.

Yeah, I noticed after I'd signed up that all the posts were at least 2 years old! Is there not enough of us yet?

As you say, not much happening up here although I do know a couple of local maxists who subscribe to Maxi Muppets and I suppose there'll be a Burger-van branch of our local Suzuki Owners Club, or maybe its freestanding. Divvent nah laik mate.

I gather that even less will be happening up here in the near future; I had an email from a mate this morning, who tells me that the BMF Kelso rally is not running this year. Not sure if that's it or if they're just having a year off.

However, I was in a local bike dealers a couple of days ago who was telling me that they are having a bumper year, in fact the demand is outstripping the supply of all sort of bikes and scoots. In fact I recall that last September when I bought my Satelis, the dealer said much the same thing. Summat weird going on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bassman here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bassman here   Bassman here Empty

Back to top Go down

Bassman here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maxi Scooter Riders Club :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: