Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burgman mirrors on the SWing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob

Bob

Burgman mirrors on the SWing Empty
PostSubject: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:53 am

The mirrors on the SWing are not the greatest as they have short stems. The rider sees more of his arms than the road behind. Someone on one of the SWing forums fitted their old Burgman 400 mirrors and as I kept my new pair and put the old ones back on the Burger before trade in I thought I'd give it a try.

Front view
Burgman mirrors on the SWing Hpim0319.th

Rear view with GPS mounted.
Burgman mirrors on the SWing Hpim0320.th

They give a better than 90% view of the road behind.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:56 am

Nice cheap solution Bob Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:15 am

They work well Derek and I don't dislike the look.
Back to top Go down
Bath Bonnie

Bath Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:51 am

They suit the scoot Bob, and do the job better too, result!!!bounce
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:06 am

Yep I'm pleased with the result Terry.
Back to top Go down
Waspie

Waspie

PostSubject: Re: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Might get me a new pair of mirrors when I acquire my S/Wing. Wouldn't use the ones off my current Burger, a tad too crudded up.

Suits the 'wing' Bob, nice mod.
Back to top Go down
phantom309

phantom309

PostSubject: Re: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 am

are the screw thread's the same size honda.or did you have to swap the bolt part over. Question
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Screw threads are the same and a straight swap. Two years on and they're still good, wouldn't be without them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burgman mirrors on the SWing   Burgman mirrors on the SWing Empty

Back to top Go down

Burgman mirrors on the SWing
Page 1 of 1