Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mick Doohan's road safety video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bath Bonnie

Bath Bonnie

Mick Doohan's road safety video Empty
PostSubject: Mick Doohan's road safety video   Mick Doohan's road safety video EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 am

This has been critised for the use of photo-shop and tricks on other forums, but I think it brings the point home.

YouTube - Mick Doohan - No Place to Race

As I said on another forum, not many fell off on diesel spillage though.
Back to top Go down
BrianG

BrianG

PostSubject: Re: Mick Doohan's road safety video   Mick Doohan's road safety video EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:16 am

Good find, I think that puts the point across very well.

BrianG
Back to top Go down
philmel

philmel

PostSubject: Re: Mick Doohan's road safety video   Mick Doohan's road safety video EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Mick Doohan's road safety video Icon_smile Interesting , I wonder if stating the obvious is going to influence the power ranger type of rider, in a survey of one Mick Doohan's road safety video Icon_lol my partners son currently riding a hyabusa seems to think it quite normal to ride everywhere at over a hundred mph ! so I think that any kind of reality to such people is an optimistic assumption. When he and his gayly coloured leather clad clan are around they seem to speak in tortesterone fueled eeks and grunts and probably would not take the point Mick Doohan's road safety video Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Doohan's road safety video   Mick Doohan's road safety video Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Doohan's road safety video
Page 1 of 1