Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings form The Hudson Valley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeeveeCC

Greetings form The Hudson Valley Empty
PostSubject: Greetings form The Hudson Valley   Greetings form The Hudson Valley EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:30 am

Hi and Happy Mother's Day. I am new to the forum. I live in Rockland County New York, the beautiful Hudson Valley Region. I currently ride a Piaggio BV250. I upgraded last year from a Yamaha Vino125. The Vino was a great little scoot, but it had it's limitations, particularly it's 10" wheels which were downright dangerous above 40mph. I am loving the BV and the weather has been great for riding around this part of New York. I am looking forward to joining in the conversations here and possibly meeting some of you on the road.
Back to top Go down
johnp

johnp

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form The Hudson Valley   Greetings form The Hudson Valley EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi and welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Dave Weller

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form The Hudson Valley   Greetings form The Hudson Valley EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 am

Hi and welcome, sorry I'm a bit late in replying, but the pace of life is very slow in Kent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings form The Hudson Valley   Greetings form The Hudson Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings form The Hudson Valley
Page 1 of 1