Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Forum ?????????

Go down 
+8
DrChip
Derek
Bath Bonnie
Mr.Chips
BrianG
Alan
Big Ears
Mark
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark
Admin
Mark

New Forum ????????? Empty
PostSubject: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi all
Trying to sort things out after the loss of the other host.
Back to top Go down
Big Ears

Big Ears

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:49 am

Spectacular incompetence on someone's part, leaving a lot of very unhappy people.
Back to top Go down
Alan

Alan

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:16 am

Number 3 here! Hello to numbers 1 and 2 What a Face

Never mind, We'll just start all over.
Back to top Go down
BrianG

BrianG

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 am

Here we go again, it may take some time for the others to catch up.

BrianG
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chips

Mr.Chips

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:24 am

I have!
Tbanks to Mr.Admin for all his efforts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:26 am

Mr.Chips wrote:
I have!
Tbanks to Mr.Admin for all his efforts. Very Happy

Thank you ....

Not perfect ......but im getting there Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bath Bonnie

Bath Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 am

Well done to all concearned for getting it back so soon.
such a shame to have lost all that history, but at least it is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Well i think that's me just about finished....
I will still pop in from time to time to see how its running and no doubt sort out a few niggles on the way.
I leave you in the very capable hands of Derek
(when he makes an appearance Razz Very Happy )

TTFN
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Admin wrote:
I will still pop in from time to time to see how its running and no doubt sort out a few niggles on the way.

TTFN

I'm here and had a fiddle already as I couldn't see the text because of the theme. Let me know if cause any any problems with my fiddling. Surprised
Back to top Go down
DrChip

DrChip

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm here too.. was this is a way of getting rid of johnp ?? Shocked Shocked

(I hope he joins and read that) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bath Bonnie

Bath Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 am

Derek wrote:
Admin wrote:

TTFN

I'm here and had a fiddle already as I couldn't see the text because of the theme. Let me know if cause any any problems with my fiddling. Surprised

Thanks again to 'Admin' and Derek, your fiddle seems fine, this is the best theme I think, that black/yellow gave me migrane!!
I agree with the idea of keeping a record of members if its at all possible, although I hope this wont happen again.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chips

Mr.Chips

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am

+1 on all counts.

Avatars on the Right are making me feel at home! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrChip

DrChip

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:46 am

The forum isn't as easy to use as the last one, but I'll get use to it..

I take it Solo (Colin) hasn't found the place as yet, should we tell him?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 am

DrChip wrote:
The forum isn't as easy to use as the last one, but I'll get use to it..

I take it Solo (Colin) hasn't found the place as yet, should we tell him?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Colin (Big Ears) has found us, Solo (Alex) hasn't and won't be allowed under any circumstances.

THIS IS A SOLO FREE ZONE
Back to top Go down
Joyce

Joyce

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:17 am

Thanks to all concerned in getting the forum up and running again Smile
Back to top Go down
steve

steve

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 am

Yes....a big thanks to you guys for setting up an alternitive site so fast,anyway Derek,it'll keep your mind off the fact you cant ride at the moment,just so long as you do the chores Penny sets you Very Happy you can tinker on here for hours.

It'll be interesting to know just how many forums went bang when the server went down,was it some sort of hacker attack that caused the fault?

Steve
Back to top Go down
steve

steve

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:53 am

Derek wrote:

Colin (Big Ears) has found us, Solo (Alex) hasn't and won't be allowed under any circumstances.

THIS IS A SOLO FREE ZONE

Your just no fun anymore Derek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big Ears

Big Ears

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 am

Derek wrote:
Colin (Big Ears) has found us, Solo (Alex) hasn't

Thank you for clearing that up. Shocked I think I was the first to join. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:32 am

Big Ears wrote:
Derek wrote:
Colin (Big Ears) has found us, Solo (Alex) hasn't

Thank you for clearing that up. Shocked I think I was the first to join. Very Happy

There is suspicion on the X9ORC that you've adapoted him Razz
Back to top Go down
Big Ears

Big Ears

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:56 am

Derek wrote:
There is suspicion on the X9ORC that you've adapoted him Razz

Quite the reverse. Mad
Back to top Go down
Bath Bonnie

Bath Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 am

It amazes me how slol, sool, losos, sorry I cant bring my self to say it, but he who is is banned from so many other forums (even one of his own, now thats got to be a record!!?) can cause so much conversation. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alan

Alan

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:47 am

Derek wrote:

THIS IS A SOLO FREE ZONE

Thats a relief, flower
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:55 am

I've caught up at last.

Just an observation: for a 'Solo free zone' there's a helluvalot of mentions of him in this thread. I thought we were grown ups over here?

Tee hee!

pirat
Back to top Go down
Mark
Admin
Mark

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:25 pm

I sent him an email to let him know the forum was down and gave him the new address.
Only Kidding lol!

Well i think thats me fettled out ....
Sorted out the theme ........Hope everyone likes it.
Also moved some forums to the catagory of registered members only ,,, think it gives it a cleaner lay out and gives me mass permission's not to allow guest's to read or post in the forums posted in there
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Keith wrote:
I've caught up at last.

Just an observation: for a 'Solo free zone' there's a helluvalot of mentions of him in this thread. I thought we were grown ups over here?

Tee hee!

pirat

Grown up... still working on that one Keith Very Happy

I'd say that we are just getting in all our OSLO posts so that Uncle Colin can see what he's escaping from lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum ?????????   New Forum ????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum ?????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next