Maxi Scooter Riders Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maxi Scooter Riders Club

Maxi Scooter Riders Club

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats happening to the X9 Forum

Go down 
+2
Derek
DrChip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DrChip

DrChip

Whats happening to the X9 Forum Empty
PostSubject: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Have they gone all power mad??

Talk about going down hill.. its very sad..

I think this is in the wrong forum oopsss
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Never mind George, put it down to age. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DrChip

DrChip

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:27 pm

I THINK ITS REALLY SAD.. WAS SUCH A FUN PLACE...

In comes the nanny brigade .. and they decide what everyone wants using their over the top morals and really bad judgemental decisions
as a standard of what they believe all the members want..

ahhh well .. its sad.. no more will be said.. I had to say it somewhere and get it off my chest as its is not allowed there, one can not have an opinion in that forum...

Ive said my bit and no more will be said.. Ithink I said that already..

Its refreshing one can have an opinion in here at least...

Last edited by DrChip on Sat May 23, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:57 pm

No doubt your comment will find its way there as some X9 members visit here too. Razz
Back to top Go down
DrChip

DrChip

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:00 am

Really??? Oh gosh.. Embarassed I wish I could take it all back... Shocked Shocked

No maybe not Rolling Eyes Razz

Last edited by DrChip on Sun May 24, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrChip

DrChip

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:01 am

Hey Derek..

ps: I think your tag line shouldn't have the colons after the little b.. am I right or am I riight? I bet your a old DOS man?? Very Happy

Last edited by DrChip on Sun May 24, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob

Bob

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:33 am

I don't go there that much these days so really don't know what's been going on.
Back to top Go down
BrianG

BrianG

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:51 am

Like everything in this country, it is evolving, into what I do not know. It will settle down eventually. It may have something to do with more and more riders having scoot's other than Piaggios. Though I am not certain about that.

BrianG
Back to top Go down
DrChip

DrChip

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:00 am

I can't see why, no one is rubbishing the X9 that I can see.. maybe in joking but if Piaggio stopped making them.. it will die if they close their minds..

What I don't understand is its the same people as before, really nice members in the past have now turned sour its not someone new..

The superior attitude in "Forgiving a Members" .. is too sickly for me..

Then when some disagrees locking it.. "faqsake"

I learnt so much in that forum..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chips

Mr.Chips

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:09 am

That thread's been unlocked at your 'request', proving as I've said elsewhere that the moderators act very largely at the behest of members.

That 'they' of whom you speak refers to you as well since you're a member.
This forum, fortunately, does not attract jokes about grabbing turds or suffer from bullying or persecution of one member by a pack of others.

The X9OC attempts to maintain the same level as MSRC but is criticised for doing so.

Why does everything have to be reduced to the Lowest Common Denominator?

And why, I ask myself, is it necessay to debate an apology?
One assumes it was offered sincerely and can either be accepted or rejected.
Instead, the subsequent posts have caused even more upheaval - I can only assume that there are people who have the sole aim of causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
Joyce

Joyce

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:53 am

The X9 forum is the same as this one - this is a sister forum started for those who had maxis other than X9's. There was a dispute with regards to 'allowing' other makes into the X9 group so Mark set this one up and I was asked to be the moderator.

The original X9 had the same tempo as this one with most people being polite and respecting one another. Unfortunately as time has gone on there have been members who have joined who have tried to lower the tone - this would not be acceptable here and is not acceptable over there.

We are not trying to be nannies or henchmen but are trying to keep the forum in the right mood.

There have sprung up several other foras that have a different culture, where swearing and abuse is acceptable and I for one do not join them, surely you do not want this or the X9 forums to go the same way.

Please accept that we are not power happy mods who enjoy telling people what we can and cannot do. Most of the decisions made have been discussed thoroughly to the nth degree before action has been taken.

Joyce
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:55 am

DrChip wrote:
Hey Derek..

I bet your a old DOS man?? Very Happy

My secret is revealed What a Face
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:57 am

Please lets leave this subject alone now as it is being dealt with in the proper place. No locking of threads here. Cool
Back to top Go down
DrChip

DrChip

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:40 am

Great Derek.. its all I ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to the X9 Forum   Whats happening to the X9 Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats happening to the X9 Forum
Page 1 of 1